About Anchor D Bank
Anchor D Bank, formerly The First National Bank of Texhoma, was established February 22, 1906. We are located in the Oklahoma Panhandle near the Texas-Oklahoma border at 222 West Main Street in Texhoma, Oklahoma. Our Goodwell Headquarters opened February 12, 1996, and is located at 124 South Main in Goodwell, Oklahoma. Our Guymon Headquarters is located at 1913 N. Hwy 64, Guymon, Oklahoma and opened on September 5, 2006.
In December of 2011 we changed from a National Charter to a State Charter, thus requiring us to change our name and remove the word "National". The name reflects an area ranch founded in 1878 which is similar to the time period this bank was opened. The ranch had headquarters in Texhoma, Goodwell, and Guymon, which is also where the bank's offices are located.
Our primary focus, historically, has been on agricultural production lending. However, as times have changed we continue to serve our customers with more diversified products.
Anchor D Bank is a closely held, family owned bank. Quality service is the focus of our organization. The ownership, and employees, are committed to remaining an independent bank with our focus on the communities and customers we serve.
All of our Headquarters are full service branches ready to meet your savings, investments and loan needs.